Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sneaky peak


I don't know if I should really be sharing this, but hey what the heck. People keep warning me that there are others waiting to steal my ideas but really is it that bad out there? Realistically how can I protect my work anyway, given I plan on showing it.

This is my latest creation. It is just the top, I will get to the quilting next week. It really needs to be seen in the flesh, the dark colours are visible but they look different from different angles. Once I have tweaked the picture to bring out the darkest fabric it throws off the balance on the wiggly fabric. So you will all have to visit me, no way around it :) Alternatively I will have to send it to all your local shows so you can see it there. Oh yes, this piece is called 'Wait'.

6 comments:

Dormouse said...

She's gorgeous. In fact she'd look very nice on my bedroom wall. ;)

Nellie's Needles said...

She's fantastic unfinished and flat. Can't wait to see her finished and contoured with quilting.

Penny said...

It looks good in a photo, I'm sure it is fabulous in real life.

Elle said...

She's beautiful!!

The WestCountryBuddha said...

You've captured the pose beautifully and have managed to distill it down to its essentials yet retain its movement and feeling. Yep, I like it a lot too!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!