Thursday, September 07, 2006

Computers know.

A computer can tell when you really need to get something done. The software I use to play with photographs has decided it isn't going to work properly today. Worse still the thing that provokes it is saving the files. So do I save more often because it is playing up, which in turn crashes it more? Or do I try and see how far I can get before it crashes and looses all my work. Hmm, I don't really like either option.

On the bright side I have all the images I need, they print well, and I like the effect. I did some test prints last night that I could cut up and play with and I thing I am going to end up with a very nice sized piece. If only I could actually get the fabric printed. I need to do at least 14 sheets and so far I have one. Maybe giving it a break will have helped.

No comments: