Thursday, September 07, 2006

Golden Storm - Result

I've just had a call from the organizer of the Hever Castle quilt show. 'Golden Storm' has won third place. I can't believe it, especially as at one point I wasn't going to bother to make it. I guess there is a moral in this. It has done wonders for motivating me to get the current two show projects done. I can now say I will definitely be at the show on Sunday for the presentation. We decided a long time ago that if I show clashed with racing racing came first, execept if I won a prize. So everyone keep your fingers crossed, we don't want any emergencies at the track.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Congratulations! You must be really pleased.

Anonymous said...

Well done Ferret! Its a lovely piece.

Nellie's Needles said...

BRAVO! It's a wonderful and innovative piece of art.

Dormouse said...

That is wonderful. I absolutely loved it. So glad it's won.

Have a good time a the show. Take lots of pictures for us.