Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Still too hot

I really can't cope with the heat, how do I persuade the other half that we need to move to the Arctic Circle. Before the day got too hot I did manage to get in a bit more longarming. I've discovered I really like using stencils to mark designs. If I want a repeating design I think this is the way for me. I think my ruler work is improving, it seemed a little quicker today. All too soon though the house became unbearable. I can't go outside without burning, and inside I cook. Siestas are the only option.

I have started work on another fun project, given my gruntle is still dissed, and I don't want to work on the show quilts. I hope I can get a picture up tomorrow and then you can all try guessing what it is :) I haven't got enough done tonight for you to have a good chance. Now I am going to try and sleep. I don't think I will have much luck it is 28 degrees still :(

No comments: