Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Did you pack this case yourself?

Well yes and no. I see some unpacking in my future. You see I don't own any grey and black furry clothes, that is an attempt to stow away. Fortunately I can see her even though she can't see me. She does like to try and stop me traveling by getting in the case, but this is her best yet. We are hopeful that there won't be more snow overnight and Heathrow might be working in the morning. Our cats will be fine while we are away, they have a cat sitter they love to bully. Gotta go two cats in the case now.

4 comments:

SewCalGal said...

LOL. I think your four legged children want to go to someplace warm! Glad to know you have a housesitter! Still, I'm sure these kids will miss you dearly! Have fun & be safe!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Sandra Wyman said...

No matter that you have a bullyable catsitter - they will still do their best to make you feel guilty! Have a good holiday.

SheilasEmbroidery said...

Big grin - they always know something is up, don't they?

Ferret said...

Oh yes they know how to guilt trip me. I know they enjoy seeing the cat sitter and I will bring them back presents, but still they will make me pay. I expect that little miss will be waiting for me when I get back. She will shout at me then stalk out the door and refuse to talk to me for about 24 hours. If I am away over night I get the same but for about 3-4 hours.I think I might be cat pecked :)