Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Back at the machine

Wow it feels so good to be back quilting again. The cold had really knocked me sideways and although I felt a lot better yesterday when I tried quilting it just wasn't happening. I was really worried this morning that maybe I was trying to do something too difficult. No, I was just not well enough yesterday, today it is flowing wonderfully. I hope the owner likes this quilt half as much as I do. I think it is really good, and I will be using some of these patterns again. In fact I like it so much I may change my quilting for 'My Fat Quarter of Paradise'. I have been doing peacock feathers and I think I could turn them into bird of paradise feathers and make them into a meander. It would suit my turning twenty again quilt so well if I can work out a way to do it. I can just see the bright feathers reaching out onto the borders, yummy.

2 comments:

Nellie's Needles said...

Your words are tantalizing. I want to see a picture.

Ferret said...

I can't shwo you until the owner has seen it, but once she has seen it I will put pictures up. Of course if I do manage to get Paradise done before I return the customer quilt I will put that up too :)

Besides I have to build some suspence some how. I have to keep my readers interested :)