Tuesday, January 16, 2007

HRUMPH

I am still feeling very put out about the new Terms and COnditions for uploading pictures. You may have noticed I go in cycles, all text, lots of pictures, all text... Well I've just reached the picture phase again. Including ones I promised to share as soon as I could. I've found out that 'Under the Rainbow' will be in next months Popular Patchwork, so I can put that up now. What I might try is getting another free site where I can put pictures then linking to them here. I know it isn't ideal but it would make a decent temporary solution. At least Eurodragster shared my car cover with you, I wouldn't have expected them to put it up :)

3 comments:

Dormouse said...

The car cover is dead slinky.

Beverly said...

I'd have to agree with dormouse- slinky it is. Not to mention MUCH larger than I had imagined!

Ferret said...

Yes Top Fuel cars are *BIG*. That cover is almost as long as my house. The outdoor cover I will be making it is. You get odd looks when you buy fabric for them. That is nearly 40m of fabric in there. Then they wonder why the covers are so expensive. They are fun to work on though if you aren't put off by the size.

This is the car I made the engine cozy for. The sheet of quiulting I used was king size and there aren't a lot of offcuts. Once you put it on the car it doesn't look big at all.