Sunday, August 20, 2006

Completing the circle

I wasn't going to mention anyone by name for fear of offending anyone I missed but I have to mention the two other bloggers I met up with, Penny and Caroline. It is really fun getting to look at even some of the quilts with other people as you always get different perspectives. Given that both of these bloggers have mentioned me on their blogs I had to make sure it went full circle.

If any of the readers of this blog have their own could you leave me a message so I can come and read what you have to say too please? I'd love to be able to follow what you guys are doing too.

2 comments:

The WestCountryBuddha said...

Hi Ferret! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog and I really appreciated your encouraging words. Congratulations on selling a piece too. I haven't sold many at all, but I remember that it took me days to calm down after each one. It's such a buzz that someone out there loves what you've done, and is willing to part with their hard-earned cash.

Ferret said...

As I see it I have an ulterior mtive. If I have to change the perception of the judges on my own it will take forever, if we all try together we have a chance. I think it is in all our interestest to encurage more people to enter more interesting modern quilts. (and more traditional ones too, I like variety)