Monday, May 21, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

No me ego hasn't suddenly gone mad, I got sort of tagged by Penny, and it seemed to fit my last post pretty well. So here we go,
  1. I am having cheese on toast for lunch, while watching the news and typing this with one hand. Yes I am always multi-tasking, I get bored if I don't.
  2. I always get dressed before I start work but you might not be able to tell. I have quilting pajamas that I like to wear when working. These are not things I would wear to bed.

OH my......the Cutty Sark has been on fire. The report isn't working so I can't tell you the details. It looks horrible. What a great shame.

  1. I may be IT literate but I find GUI's very hard to work. In this case I can't figure out how to change the numbers easily so just add 2 from here on.
  2. My car has just been delivered to the 'vets'. Our cars are part of the family so they have Doctor Bob and the vets, Tickover. I am looking forward to having her back. I will have to think about getting some vinyl logos for her.
  3. I am planning quilts to be made this time next year already.
  4. I really like cows, and moo to any we drive past. However bulls do need treating with a little more respect.
  5. I live in a small terraced house, don't let the longarm fool you. It is a very tight fit in the house but it does fit. So anyone who tells you you need a big house is wrong. I would have to say a bigger house would help a lot.
  6. I like blue food and drink. I know it is supposed to be a colour that isn't appealing in food but not to me. If there is blue on offer I will probably go for it, unless it is bubblegum, I don't like any gum at all.
For those who don't know the Cutty Sark is a famous ship and a landmark in London. Have a look here. It sounds like they think they can save what is left and possibly rebuild her, but it will take some doing.

As Penny said I don't really like tagging people, but would someone like to step up and take a go, Dormouse, Kate, anyone fancy a go?

2 comments:

Penny said...

I'm the same with GUIs. I much prefer to go in and edit the data directly. Word is the worst, it decides to change things without warning, and I can't always get them back (although Word is strictly speaking WYSIWYG).

The news about the Cutty Sark is marginally better then it first seemed.

Dormouse said...

I'll bite seeing as we are working on getting my computer working today.

I was relieved to hear they had pretty much gutted the Cutty Sark for renovation and so most of the irreplaceable things were spared. I'm just horrified that some idiot would do something like that.