Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Saatchi Showdown

I've just remembered my round of the showdown started yesterday. I have put 'Nude with Rope' into the competition. The winners will be shown in the bricks and mortar gallery as well as the online one. If you would like to have a look and consider voting for my piece you can find it here. One of the nice things about this showdown is you can vote for many pieces, you are just saying how much you like each one. The highest scores go on to another showdown later in the year. I don't think my chances are great there are a huge number of pieces in the competition, but if I don't try and I don't tell people I have no chance. For those of you have had had problems with other online contests, this one doesn't harvest emails. They don't ask for any information you just click a star.

No comments: