Friday, March 14, 2008

Artists are normal people

Stop laughing. I don't know what I expected but the peopl filling in forms weren't it. They write their statements on scraps of paper, cross out wildly then use what is left. They double and triple check the name of the piece they are entering, and they are confused by the whole process. One lass was calling her friends and canceling her social life for the weekend, she has a show on and now needs to sort out this entry too. This has been a worthwhile experience if only for discovering I don't stand out, I do look like an artist, but then so do you. Whatever your style I am sure someone in that queue looked like you.

Now I have the weekend to sort out my entry. I decided I would rather have someone check my form than save myself an extra journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.