Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Still here.

Well I am getting by hour by hour. This morning I managed half an hours quilting. It's a small start, but an important one. Blogging or indeed any computing is going to be slow for a while. I am finding it very hard to be in my studio, which is where the computer is. I've managed to read some email and the messages of support have been much appreciated. I am hoping my coping skills will be up to their usual standard and in the next week I should be back in the studio and somewhat on the ball. Until then expect just in time service on the big stuff, and a bit late on everything else.

Don't forget the Quiltathon this weekend at Patchwork Corner. I am planning on being there for 30 hours trying to make as many Linus quilts as possible. It's a great xause and I am sure all the helpers will have a lot of fun. Even if you can only spare an hour it will be appreciated.