Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Buzzzzzz

I just can't believe how many people are coming out of the woodwork at the moment. It's great coming to the computer and finding who else has appeared. It is encouraging me to take breaks from the quilting too, which is really important. It's going well now and combined with a book on just one disk I am likely to forget to take regular breaks. I guess I am about 18" down now. It's slowed up a bit as the quilting has got denser, but I still love how it is going and I think I may just get it finished in time.

I really will post photos, I just have to remember to take the camera downstairs with me (OK and the memory card too).

1 comment:

Leni said...

Can't wait to see those pics!

I've already found how much of a difference using good quality materials can make! When I fist started quilting - not that long ago, actually - I bought a load of cheap poly wadding. Since then I've used a succession of better quality stuff, and I know it's not that I'm improving that much, it really is that the good stuff produces a better result!