Saturday, May 31, 2008

What quilt teachers do after class.

Well this one at least goes home and paints her petrol tank. Yup that's what I said. I spent a very enjoyable if tiring day teaching machine quilting to a fun bunch of ladies then drove home to find my car had been making progress without me. Apparently very expensive silicone racing hoses fit and cure my water leak. So now all she need to be properly roadworthy is a petrol tank without a leak. I say properly as she is now fine provided she has less than half a tank of fuel. So I've been putting the last of the primer and the first of the topcoat onto the new old tank. It's looking pretty smart now, and it should be more durable. I wish I had taken some before pictures to share.

The really great thing is I feel much happier for having had a balanced day, to say nothing of getting my car back to drivable condition. Now I guess time for some more quilting.

No comments: