Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Power of negative thinking?

So last night I went out for dinner with friends, and it was very nice. During the course of the meal they suggested we needed a reason to go out for sushi. "Well" I say, "I usually go to sushi Joe when I win an award at a quilt show, but that will be at least a month". I entirely forgot that one of my customers. Barbara Wharton, had entered our quilt at Malvern this weekend. I didn't bother to enter anything, I don't do well at Malvern, except of course when I win the Longarm award! So apparently I will be in Malvern on Sunday, if anyone is going I will see you there. I guess that would count for sushi, but I really don't have time or money right now for that, so we made to with chicken instead.

1 comment:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Congratulations! Well deserved, I love the background work in the centre. It must have been a lovely quilt to work on.