Friday, January 26, 2007

Embroiders Guild

They are top. I am having problems with my requirements list for the course I am on this weekend. I called the Abbey (I don't have any contact details for the tutor) and asked for advice. Sadly I don't think I am going to be able to get a removals van at this short notice, so take everything isn't an option. I've searched the web for any way to contact my tutor, or maybe find a better requirements list online. Nothing. I've tried my trusty quilt shop, but unsurprisingly this isn't a tutor they have used.

The only lead left was the Embroiders Guild. They do book this person to teach. So I tried them. They were amazing, and are still trying to locate contact details for me. There is nothing in it for them, yet they are putting in more effort than the place I have paid to take the course. Guess what, next time I want to do a course, if the Embroiders offer it I will do it with them. I don;t like giving money to unhelpful organizations, I would much rather support the good ones. So Twig, we just got value for your membership.

On the other hand I still don't know what to do about this course :( I feel so vindicated for always including my contact details on my requirement lists.

No comments: