Thursday, January 25, 2007

10,001

So, no taker for the 10,000th visitor. Let try the 10,001.

I am looking for someone using Firefox, with the ISP Qwest Communications. The ISP is in Seattle Washington, so the person I am looking for is probably too. They visited my blog at about 10am GMT on the 10th of January. That was about 2am for the viewer. I would love to give the quilt away, I made it and everything :) So If you think this is you, or you know someone it might be please do get in touch.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Any time you feel like sending me a quilt, I'd be happy. Lol. I hope you find your visitor.

Nellie's Needles said...

I'll stand in line as well to get a quilt from you. I can't believe it if no one claims it this time around. Who knew giving away a piece of artwork would be difficult.

Ferret said...

If this one doesn't get in touch I will think of another way to choose it a new home. I'll give them two weeks again. I know this is a fairly regular visitor, so maybe they will get in touch.