Friday, April 13, 2012

Woven wall hangings

Firstly I need to say sorry to my students and Sew Creative. Several essential items have escaped my requirements list. I am really sorry for the trouble that caused today and for thinking they had gone missing at the shop end of things. Folishly I assumed that as I hadn't edited the list everything would still be on the list, apparently not. I will be fixing it when I get home.

Here are a few pictures of todays class and despite the errors on my list you can see they produced some very good work. In particular there are some really good fabric choices here. I love the purple and grey combination and the shades of brown.

Right now I will get back to my sewing but I do have some pictures of yesterdays class to share later.

2 comments:

Geraldine said...

Have had two fantastic days, first one spent learning loads about machine quilting, and what to visualise when sewing curves.........! I learnt such a lot and am really pleased with what I achieved, though I think I will have the course record for the number of broken machine needles, but on this occasion it was the machine not the operator. I can't wait to borrow my mum's machine and try out everything again.
Second day was spent weaving. To be honest I didn't think I would like this that much, but I got a bit addicted and started making a really complicated design. Am itching to finish it.

FERRET you are FUN and a FANTASTIC tutor. Please come back to Norfolk soon.

Ferret said...

Flattery will get you everywhere :) Glad you had a good time. I should be back in Norfolk about the same time next year.