Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Woo Hoo - Paducah ribbon


It's not a huge ribbon, it's not even an average ribbon, it's a little ribbon, but it's mine :) I am soooo thrilled to have collected an honourable mention at the AQS Paducah show. Heck getting in at all was pretty amazing so this is really special. A special thank you to Judy for grabbing the first photos and letting me know.  It's a great way to start the day. I'm also pleased that Ricky approves too :) I wish I could have been there for the show, but if the rain holds off the is drag racing to be done. Yeah I know not very likely but that's how it goes.

It's next stop will be the National Quilt Championships at Sandown. So if you are in the UK and you want to have a look come and visit it there.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations , well deserved and like you say a thrill to even get chosen for Paducah let alone get a ribbon.

Sharon said...

Congratulations, I love your work and you are deserving of ribbons, what an accomplishment for you!

Rafael's Mum said...

Congratulations Ferret!! Beautiful quilt and how nice to have a thumbs up Ricky in the photo too! Just shows the good sense of the folk in Paducah to both select you and get you a ribbon! Richly deserved!

Liz said...

Congratulations, I will consider going to Sandown just to see it.

Trudi said...

Congratulations Ferret! Well deserved indeed!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! Quite an accomplishment and well earned.

I've awarded you the Liebster award. It's an effort to get readers into little known blogs of note. Details are on my blog: inkythreads.blogspot.ca

Again, congrats on your ribbon at Paducah.