Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hmm must be the festival of quilts.

I am soaked. Yes really everything i an wearing is soggy. I thought I was going over the top with my packing last night, but maybe not. I think I went for eight complete changes of clothes as this happened last year and I ran out of dry clothes. I also decided to bring four pairs of shoes for the same reason and it looks like I will need them too. So come prepared for rain.

Winter Star made it on time just. I bumped into the trolly load of quilts leaving as I arrived. At least this way I can be certain it is in the right place with the right people.

Now back to the serious business of checking out tonights dinner venue. I don't want to suggest somewhere that isn't good. The Little Owl was very nice last year so hopefully it will still be good.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Have fun!