Monday, June 18, 2012

What's in the box?

I've been being mean on facebook (I'm Ferret Capri there if you want to find me) and taunting people about a delivery I had today. I told folks it was a heavy box and the contents wasn't as bright as Tet had feared. I also told them it was the result of mating stars with maths, which is true in the loosest possible way. It was actually a box full of my latest pattern. You may have seen my Fractal Stars quilt at shows and Tet's will be at the National Quilt Championships this weekend, so this seemed a great time to launch the pattern. I've tried listening to what people want from their patterns, it's bound like a book. It lies flat when you open it and has a large font so you can read it while it is propped up on your desk. Lots of diagrams and full colour through out. Oh and it even tells you a little about fractals.

The pattern will normally be on sale for 7 pounds but just for this weekend, it will be 5 pounds at the show. We are very proud of our new arrival, and I hope you will love it too.

PS. That's Tet's quilt on the cover!

No comments: