Sunday, September 12, 2010

In the van, out of the van, repeat till tired.

We got home late last night after a really good days racing. We didn't feel like trying to unload the van in the dark so we left it. It has just taken an hour and a half to unload, clean and reload the van. I will be living in it for 3 days this week and as I have a lot of work to do before then it is nice to know most of the work is done.  There is a picture of the van here for anyone interested, there is also my car.

Now I have two days of quilting and talking to customers. I have two quilts in that have suddenly become urgent, and quite legitimately, so I need to do a lot of hours and try and minimise sleeping and eating. It will be worth it if I can pull it all off. On that note I should stop playing here and get on with my work.

3 comments:

Fenland Textile Studio said...

Pleased you made it home with the van intact. DS's loved all the car photos Remember to build in rest periods with all that quilting!

Rafael's Mum said...

Good luck! Don't get too stressed!

Ferret said...

Rest? What's that?