Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rhapsodic progress

It's been a while since I posted an update on this quilt. It is a project I was talked into by my Wednesday morning students. They didn't feel they were keeping me busy enough in class so suggested I do some sewing. This is the project we chose. It is based on a Ricky Tims Rhapsody quilt but with a few modifications. As you can see it's starting to grow. I usually manage to either prepare 6 piecies or put on a set I made th week before. Today we were a bit thin on the ground so I got a whole set prepared and three of them onto the quilt. Just time for a quick lunch then on to the afternoon class.

No comments: