Friday, March 12, 2010

I have been quilting honest!

I suspect most regular readers have worked out that when i am quiet here it doesn't mean nothing is happening. On the contary it usually means I am insanely busy. This is the third quilt I've had on the frame this week. A friend designed and made the top and I am quilting it as a group entry to the Festival of quilts. It's been waiting quite a while because I didn't know what to quilt on it. This design came to me one night driving home from a talk. I am pleased with it but it is taking longer than I might have hoped. I guess the combination of a new pattern and a dense pattern will have an effect.

Tomorrow is another talk. I can't for the life of me remember where right now and as I am in the car I can't check. If you are interested in this one or just where I will be in general there is a calander on my main web site www.ferfab.co.uk.

No comments: