Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yay sky.

Well my metre long 'manageable' pieces have finally come together and made a sky. I know that doesn't sound terribly impressive, but I am pleased with it. I think it is about a third of the quilt finished. It's quilted and everything. So tomorrow I can get on with what I think is the interesting bit. Of course being rather large this is another piece I won't get to see until it is pretty much finished. Really the first good look I will get will be when I hang the show. I hope the picture in my head is right. Yes it is a bit nerve wracking, but I just don't have anywhere I can hang it to check while I work. I just have to go with blind faith right now. I wonder if having a large design wall would change how I work, and if it did would it change my work?

No comments: