Friday, February 08, 2008

Lack of posts

Thank you for your concern, I'm fine and I have reasonable internet access, I'm just lacking time. I knew organizing a show was going to take a lot of time and effort. I just hand't worked out quite how much. It seems to take foever just putting things into envelopes let alone finding addresses and answering email. Don't get me wrong I am enjoying it a lot and I am thrilled at the requests for information, but they do all take up time.

I have also been quilting like crazy, both my own work and customer quilts. It felt great spending two full days with the longarm after far too long at the computer. It's odd, when I don't do it for a while I find it very hard to get restarted but when I do I don't want to stop. So if you don't hear much from me for a while you can guess what I am doing. I will be taking one item off my list and adding several more. If you are in the UK and haven't had an invite to the private viewing get in touch and I will get one to you. I've discovered I know where a lot of people live but I don't have their addresses. Please excuse my spelling the spell checker doesn't seem to be doing anything.

No comments: