Thursday, June 22, 2006

APQS Success

Well when Myrna Ficken says she will do something you don't get half measures. I had asked her to get me an allen key so I could tighten up a part on my long arm. Being American the machine doesn't like UK allen keys so I figured that getting an American key was going to make things a lot easier. Well today I received a box. A whole kit of tools for looking after my machine. I didn't even think such a thing existed but Myrna found one. Fantastic. So as soon as I get Miss Baltimore done I can clean the machine and sort out the loose collar.

Miss Baltimore is coming on. I've done almost half of the background now and her second arm. I managed to wiggle things just enough to do the arm without turning the quilt. I am debating risking her boobs by rolling them and saving myself from having to turn the quilt. Really I think that is just lazy and I shouldn't take risks with the quilt but...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you art quilts in person.

Myrna

Ferret said...

Well I will have 4 of my art quilts at the Festival of Quilts at the NEC in August if you can make it over. Failing that I do have plans to try and get into some of the American shows.