Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Wow, that worked

OK, so I guess that is how you do it, you tell people there is a deadline and they contact you :) So the lucky winners were, Rafael's Mum, Sally Westcott, and Joyce. I hope they will all have fun watching the shows. There are usually a few free shows you can have a look at at The Quilt Show if you are interested. I am often surprised by how much I learn from the shows.

In other news, today was the first day of term, which is always unreasonably tiring. It was fun to get back to it though. My students had kindly saved plenty of questions for me over the holiday. That's kinda exciting as the questions are getting more interesting every year and their progress is much clearer when you haven't seen them for a while.

Now I've had a chance to sit I have both quilting and unquilting to be getting on with.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Quilting sounds good :-)unquilting :-( not so good do you mean frogging? or worse housework, paper work or tax return Ahh!

Ferret said...

Frogging in this case. I got a tension issue on a customer quilt and in the rush to get it back to her I didn't spot it, so she has had to bring it back. I happens, I know it does, but it doesn't mean I like it or want it to happen. Still I can take it out and redo it and it will be fine.

Tax forms still to be done too.....

Penny said...

Unquilting is not fun. A tax form is just maths that will cost you money.

Rafael's Mum said...

Thanks so much Ferret. I'm delighted with my membership! Hope the 'unquilting' is not too bad..

Unknown said...

Thanks Ferret! I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun with it!

Enjoy the unquilting! It can be quite theraputic if you need some tension relief!

Hugz

Jo Hopwood said...

Frog stitch, my favourite - rippit rippit!