Tuesday, April 24, 2007

By Popular Demand

People keep asking me about running a beginners machine quilting class, and we have listened. I will be running the first one at Patchwork Corner on the 22nd of May. I know it is rather short notice but hopefully some of the interested people will be able to make it. Please pass the message on if you have friends who might want to take this class. I promise there will be no quilt police and we will have fun. The advanced class the end of July I think is now full but we are planning on running it again.

I am feeling very pleased with myself tonight. I have presented a design to a client and had it approved, which is always a good feeling. The deadline for the project has been moved out so I am less stressed about it as well. Wonderful. I've managed to do lots of business paperwork and completed a quilt that was causing trouble. Why is it some quilts just don't want to come off the frame? I even managed to trim up some more of my strip club blocks. I have 204 to do in total and I think I have done about 60.

Tomorrow I am planning a day off, the question is what to do? I could go into town, there are a couple of exhibitions I really want to see. Or I could go for a walk in some local woods and try and get some good botanical photographs as source material for quilts. I think I will make a decision tomorrow depending on how I feel.

No comments: