Friday, February 02, 2007

Wanders Return

Wait and Miss Baltimore are back from The Road To California. They were well packed and arrived home in good condition. I was so thrilled to find cloth labels to add to the quilts saying they were displayed there. That is so cool. I wish our shows would do something like that. They also included a show guide. They got my name right and everything. I also have my judging sheets. I am surprised how brief they are but they do confirm my thoughts on the problems with the quilts. For Wait they mention the bearding and with Miss Baltimore that query the fabric choices. I think they are thinking of the show through I have on some of them. It was really good to have confirmation about my quilts problems, as that tells me I am thinking the right way.

I spent yesterday in a photographic studio with a very nice young lady and a lot of quilts. I now have some good pictures of some of my quilts. I will get them uploaded and post some here. It is scary to see how big some of them are. the studio looked huge, as did the backdrop, then I put up a bed quilt. Everything vanished! It is nice to have a picture of Start of Scotland though, it is a much loved quilt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your pics!