Monday, June 19, 2006

Why Blog?

Well for some time now I have said I see no point in blogging, yet here I am doing it. Why?

I blame quilters, in many ways :) Most importantly I met a new quilter at a shop hop and have been having trouble emailing her. She has a blog and suggested I leave comments there as a means of communication. Great except I have to be a blogger member to do that. Though really that was the last straw rather than the germ of the idea. For a while now I have been making textile art, also called quilts (more on this later) and people always want to know what I am working on, what is in which shows and this seems like a good way to keep them all up to date. Also I have issues with my web designer, he means well but somehow looking after my site doesn't often make it to the top of his list of things to do. Maybe I will be better at keeping this updated than he is with my site. :)

Guess this means I am now a blogger, scary.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Hi Ferret, it's all my fault, is it ;-).

Ferret said...

Yup, all your fault. It is a good idea though and I am really enjoying having someone to talk to whenever I need to. Odd really given I don't even know if anyone is reading it yet. I guess you are though :)