Friday, June 23, 2006

Where to see my quilts in person

Given quite a few of my quilts are or will be out and about I thought this would be a good place to list when and where.

National Quilt Championships - Sandown - 29th June to 2nd July
  • Miss Baltimore
  • Loki
  • Ginko Typography
  • Chrysler - South West Challenge touring
  • Delta Blues - Spring Challenge touring
Festival of Quilts - NEC - 17th to 20th August
  • Union Jack
  • Nudes Triptych
  • Tread Lightly
  • See Sound
  • Pair of Gems - 2 person entry with Robin
Great Northern Quilt Show - Harrogate - 1st to 3rd September
  • Peek-a-boo
  • Harrogate Spa
  • Wild Africa
There will be more coming but these are the ones I have finalised so far if you want more information about any of the quilts or shows leave a comment and I will see what I can do.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

If you are accompanying your quilts to Harrogate, take a visit to PennyPot Patchwork (http://www.pennypot.co.uk) on the western outskirts of town as they have a small selection of batiks. I also see that Hannah's Room in Barnsdale (www.hannahsroom.co.uk) has a HUGE range of batik fabrics on sale.

Ferret said...

Thanks for the heads up on Pennypot, I hadn't heard of them. I will be at the NEC and I will be checking out Hannahs room, they usually bring fabrics I want with them :)