Thursday, March 07, 2013

Innova day 2

I heard somewhere that it takes 100 hours to train you first machin and something like 80 to train your second. I guess that the time I've spent on other peoples machines had helped as this on is shaping up much quickker than that, though I do wonder who is training who. My tension still wasn't great but I have that sussed now, I needed to relearn how to adjust tensions. My principles were right but my technique sucked. Oddly these machines seem to actively like metalic thread, I wasn't just being mean.

I've truied to include the machine is some of the pictures so you can admire the blackness of it. I think it looks fantastic. The really observant will spot that the machine has a stitch regulator. No it wasn't something I wanted, but I did want the better motor that comes along with it. The speed with which the machine starts and stops is just amazing.

4 comments:

Patsy said...

I am loving your practice piece!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.