Monday, February 08, 2010

Hmmm.

Over the weekend I was teaching in Nottingham. I was really impressed with myself as I remembered to photograph a class and I blogged it. However the post hasn't appeared :(. Having just tried resending it, it still hasn't turned up. Can I just say to any of my students looking for the post. I did do it really I did and I will keep trying to find a way to get it up.

With a bit of jiggery pokery I've got the post up. The Sunday class went well too, but I did discover that twice the students is easily twice the effort. I've never had the chance to test the theory with two classes so close to each other before. Now I have I'm sure. It was fun but boy an I tired today. Teaching is one of those jobs where you don't always feel like you are working while you are doing it (sometimes you really do) but you always find out later how much effort you were putting in.

No comments: