Thursday, April 14, 2011

Norfolk - art quilts by numbers

Hmmm, well, I shouldn't be blogging, I shouldn't have time but at lest it means I can show you the last installment from my trip to Norfolk. After the mad Saturday I did wonder how Sunday would be. It turned out to be a great day, the group got an amazing amount done and seemed to have fun doing it. These aren't all the finished quilts just as many as I feel I can upload from my phone. It was another glorious day a couple of us managed to find time to visit the junior farm and play with the goats. Essential research for future quilts, honest.

Now, why am I blogging? Well instead of being at the unit loading my van for the talk this evening I am getting the train to Hemel Hempstead. The van is headed to Greenwich with capri cylinder heads on board (yes the ones that were in the bathroom last night). We are trying to have the car ready to race at Easter but things are not going to plan. The van will catch up with me at Hemel ready to head to Essex. Rather more exciting than I planned but it does give me time to blog so I suppose I can't really complain.

No comments: