Friday, April 01, 2011

I'm determined

To catch up. Things are starting to calm down and I am getting some time in the evenings for a couple of days. The pictures are from last weeks workshop at Country Threads in Bath. It's my second trip there and was just as much fun as the first one. This time I was teaching Journal Covers. The first one finished was the beginner of the group. It often happens with this particular workshop and amuses me greatly. I had thought I might have some time in Bath this trip but as I mentioned in my last post I was going to a concert on the Sunday. I did however make time for a little fabric shopping.

Monday I was teaching machine quilting in Kent. Unfortunately not a class that lends itself to interesting pictures. Other than my student not being what I wouldcall beginners it was a good day. I think everyone found some useful information and a quilting design they could play with. Thinking about it, perhaps I should have photographed their before work, some of it was really very good.

Tonight I am on a farm in Norfolk, but I will tell you about that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Maggie Mc said...

hope you slept well last night as you certainly worked hard in the speed quilt class.
Just to let you know that I finished the binding on my quilt (yellow, green, monkeys) within an hour of getting home.
thanks for an excellent workshop