Monday, July 21, 2008

Unsurprising facts

I am well aware that the right tools can make a job a lot easier. I had guessed that there would be a lot of right jobs for an A0 drawing board. I hadn't realised how much easier it was going to make assembling patterns. OK it will never be easy t put together sheets of A4 to be 95" square, but it is easier on the board. It's nice to be able to see so much in one go, and great that I can hang it off the sides as it grows. In fact it's gone so well I nearly have it done. Of course I will then need to trace it off, which will also take a while, and make good use of the board. I guess I should take a break and get the fabric sorted out.

Hello to some older friends. It's great to know you are still out there doing well and having fun. It's great catching up with you.

No comments: