Monday, October 04, 2010

Pictures from Norfolk

I've got a few minutes before tonights talk so I thought I would share some pictures from the weekend. These are all from the Norfolk Quilters AGM. As you can see the hall had a great stage so I was able to set up all my quilt stands as well as my garments. A high stage also helps a lot when it comes to holding up quilts, as I am a bit short. Tet even managed to get a picture of me in action so to speak.

On the Sunday we did Art Quilts by Numbers, and the students all did really well. I think everyone was at least ready to quilt by the end of the day. Very well done ladies. I am now in the New Forest, give or take. It's a lovely day and once I got past the M25 the traffic was good too. I realised on the way here that I have been through at least 7 counties in the last 24hours. Not bad going, and those are just the ones I remember seeing. I really like the county signs on the motorway it makes me feel I am actually getting somewhere.

No comments: