Friday, September 29, 2006

Fast challenge quilt

Well we have our challenges for this week. It is fall colours and a dimensional element. I've got lots of ideas already, but I don't think I have much appropriate fabric. I may have to get a shopping trip in before I can work on this. Still I like pressure right. The earliest I am likely to be able to get supplies is Tuesday, but I should have the design worked out by then.

I am feeling very pleased with myself today. I have finished my tax return. It is the first one I have had to do since I became self employed, so it was a but nerve wracking but I feel great now it is done. Even better, it looks like they owe me money. Yay. On the other hand I am quite looking forward to the time I have to give them money as that will be the point i have made a reasonable profit. Still right now I will look forward to a rebate, and get planning this quilt.

No comments: